I couldn’t wait to watch this episode……. I 💛💛 the Curry’s!! All of them!! I joke to my husband all the time about how I am apart of their family. I love their realness, their closeness, and how open they are about their Christian faith. When I heard the Curry Queens were going to be on the Red Table Talk with Jada Pinkett Smith. I was like dang they didn’t invite me? I’m apart of the family too although I’m not married to an NBA star. SMH!!
If you don’t watch to the Red Table Talk on Facebook with Jada Pinkett Smith, her mom and daughter you are missing out!! She has some great guest on there and they discuss REAL LIFE stuff! This very first episode of Season 2 with the Curry Queens was AWESOME to me! Ayesha Curry, (married to Steph Curry one of my fav NBA stars), Sonya Curry (his mom), Sydel Curry (his sister), and Callie Rivers (future sister in law) all sat down at the Red Table and got REAL about being NBA wives/fiance’.
Here are my two cents on the Talk:
1. I identified so well with Momma Curry because she met Dale Curry at age 18 and now married for 30 years at age 53 (53, where??). We married when I was 18, and now have been married 20 years. She talks about how marriage goes through stages. SHE IS SPOT ON WITH THAT ONE… Who I was at 18 I am no longer at age 39 and same for my husband. We have definitely had our share of stages and will have more stages to get through.
2. Ayesha said, “the ladies will always be lurking, hoping for their moment and waiting.” Money doesn’t erase insecurities/anxiety. My insecurities would be through the ROOF if I was married to someone famous and Steph is a super nice guy. Like she said he may not see it but we as wives do! Keep your eyes open! I got caught slipping before though… Like Momma Curry said, deal with your man first. Make sure he pushing ol’ girl back! Wives, we MUST to have that inner confidence…
3. Ayesha girl, don’t trip about men not looking at you..Everybody likes a confidence booster married or not. So yall can SHUT UP and leave her alone!! Yep, I said it…They looking but you probably have so much security around you can’t see. Like the family told you, your radar is off you aren’t paying attention. You have that ONE man who adores you and that’s all that matters.
4. Have your own identity in marriage…Don’t lose yourself!!! Have your own stuff going on!! You MUST to have that balance! The Mom/Wife/Self Balance is REAL no matter how much money in your bank account. As Mom’s we will always have our doubts about ourselves BUT we have to continuously flip the script on those doubts!
5. Wives/Wives to Be marriage is hard you need your tribe..join the LML Wives/Wives to Be Community
to be apart of a community that will support, encourage and help you live your best WIFE LIFE!
Everybody wants the famous Wifestyle but doesn’t really understand they have struggles and issues as well as we do. Watching this episode made me love and feel apart of the Curry family even more. HIT ME UP FAM!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 LBVS…Momma Curry is my #momgoals for real, especially when she said that she wants to be there for her children in their relationships but she doesn’t want to carry them!
Bottom Line: Marriage is hard no matter your social or financial status!!
As always holla at cha girl!!!! Let’s get social! Follow us on FB
Leave a comment ……Would love to hear your thoughts!!